Re: Porting wiki pages from LLDXG wiki to W3C SW wiki

I'd also like to see the Presentations page [1] on the community wiki,
since community folks may want to add their presentations to make them
visible.

If I can figure out export/import I will do that, otherwise I'll just
copy this page to the open wiki.

kc
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations

--