LLD XG Editorial telecon - Thursday, 10am EST - is on, but will be very short

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:30:41 -0400
To: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Several of us are not available for the telecon, but I will dial in at the
usual time [1], half an hour from now in case any of you are available. We need
to estimate how much more time we will be required.  At some point, we will
need to decide on a target date for publication (in order to lock down a
directory name), and I'll need to clear that date with the W3C Team.

To whomever will be available, talk to you then...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalEditing

--
Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>