Questions

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:40:10 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
QUESTION: We had planned to make "Case name" a link; I'd rather remove the numbers (e.g. [1], [2]) and shorten these tables if we can settle on linking to either the complete summary or the use case wiki page.

[Accessibility] http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#identifying-table-rows-columns

QUESTION: For the overviews of individual cases, should we add the name of the overall section in the section header?

QUESTION: Do we need a patent policy statement?

QUESTION: Should MARC21 be spelled out? What about MARC (e.g. MARC List forů)