Re-write of Benefits

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:37:18 -0700
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I did some rewriting of the Benefits page [1], as I agreed at the last
meeting. What is there now is an attempt to remove references to URIs
without changing the meaning of the text. I could take it further, but
I think that would be imposing *my* view of the benefits on that
section, rather than staying somewhat faithful to what the group wrote.

Then again, if I *did* mess with the meaning, feel free to "mess" it back.

kc
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits