Re: strategies for getting comments on the report

I can't get to the JISCPress site at the moment, but I have edited a document someone else has put up using digress.it.  It works well for commenting on individual paragraphs, or even at a sub-section level.  For more extensive comments at a section level, it would probably make sense to have them posted to a public mailing address.

I haven't hosted a document with digress.it yet, but from what I understand it takes a stock WordPress installation where custom plugins can be installed.  It isn't clear to me how wikitext could be imported into the WordPress database, but it couldn't be too hard, could it?

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/