Re: Editor sought for Use Case report

From: Daniel Vila Suero <dvila@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:45:54 +0100
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Daniel Vila, I am a new member of the group. I work at the
Ontology Engineering Group from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid [1], I
am actively involved in a Linked Data project for the Spanish National
Library [2] and very happy to collaborate within this Incubator group.

I would also like to inform you that I am volunteering for the Use Cases
report edition. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any
thoughts or comments about the work on the UC report.

Cheers,

Daniel

[1] http://www.oeg-upm.net/
[2] http://www.bne.es/