W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > March 2011

Re: Agenda - Mar 17 2011 - LLD XG -- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME WARNING

From: Uldis Bojars <captsolo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:12:40 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTi=UWLnLyVW-7jYOiX0sKuQ9ZPRYjYHisY9ijmSB@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Same here.

Uldis

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Haffner, Alexander <A.Haffner@dnb.de> wrote:
> Regrets, forgot the earlier daylight saving in the US
> alex
>
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] Im
>> Auftrag von Antoine Isaac
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. März 2011 16:58
>> An: public-xg-lld
>> Betreff: Agenda - Mar 17 2011 - LLD XG -- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME WARNING
>>
>> Agenda - Mar 17 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT - DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME
>> WARNING
>>
>> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=3&year=2
>> 011&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=195
>>       0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1400 London - 1500 Paris - 2200 Kuala Lumpur
>>       2300 Tokyo - 0100 Sydney (next day)
>>
>> Source: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
>>
>> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>>
>> LLD XG telecons:
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>>        Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>>            persons invited by chairs.
>>
>> Chair: Antoine
>> Scribe: Peter
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
>>
>> Regrets:  Kim
>>
>> ==========================================================
>> ============
>> ADMIN
>> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>>     PROPOSED: To accept
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/10-lld-minutes.html
>>
>> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>>       Proposed schedule for next telecons, with scheduled chairs, regrets received,
>> and proposed topics
>>           2011-03-24 Antoine (Regrets Emma & Tom) - Problems and limitations
>> continued
>>           2011-03-31 Emma - discussion on LLD Benefits (Ed & Emma)
>>           2011-04-07 Emma - discussion on UC report (owner)
>>           2011-04-14 Tom - discussion on available data & vocabularies (owner)
>>           2011-04-21 Antoine - discussion on requirements (owner)
>>           2011-04-28 Emma - discussion on recommendations (owner)
>>           2011-05-05 Tom - final report status, check on remaining actions
>>           2011-05-12 Antoine - final report completed, reviewers assigned for all
>> sections
>>           2011-05-19 Emma - Review of full draft of final report, and discussion on
>> potential nexts steps
>>           2011-05-26 Antoine - final report wrap up & thanks - next steps if any
>>
>> -- Telecon for participants in Asia-Pacific -- postponed
>>
>> ==========================================================
>> ============
>> FINAL REPORT DRAFT - ONGOING ACTIONS
>>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport
>>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments
>>
>>    Six items:
>>
>>    1. Executive Summary
>>      -- report section
>>      -- written as a guide on how to read the document, high level view of issues
>> (but not only issues),
>>      should also be made available as separate unit for print and distribute.
>>      -- must be written late
>>
>>    2. Benefits of LD for libraries
>>      -- report section
>>      -- extract benefits from clusters, use use cases as illustrations of the benefits
>>
>>    3. Use cases and requirements (represented via clusters, plus an annotated list
>>       of use cases, plus requirement list?)
>>       -- separate deliverable
>>       -- needs document owner(s), clusters need to be reviewed by neutral editors.
>>       cf. #1 in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Feb/0034.html
>>
>> Call for owner of UC deliverable: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-
>> lld/2011Mar/0038.html
>>
>>    4. Available data (vocabularies, datasets) (Antoine, Jeff and William)
>> cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Mar/0006.html
>>       1. Section in final report characterizing representative vocabularies and
>> datasets from the LOD cloud.
>>          Identify gaps.  Emphasize that this is a snapshot.
>>       2. Separate "LLD vocabularies and datasets" deliverable
>>
>>    5.  Relevant technologies (as described in #6 in
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Feb/0034.html)
>>        Tools available - we can provide pointers to the ones available, maybe short
>> descriptions
>>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Tools
>>        Web Services on LLD page:
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Web_services_on_LLD
>>
>> ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture
>> for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short sketch for final report)
>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-
>> minutes.html#action04]
>>
>> -> re-frame it into producing a section on "relevant technology" for the report
>> and/or a side deliverable?
>>
>>    6. Problems and limitations (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
>>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page
>>       -- report section
>>       cf. #4-5 in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Feb/0034.html
>>
>>    7. Requirements and recommendations (Vocabularies, Identifiers, Data modeling,
>>       Architecture, Links, General education and outreach, Curricula)
>>       -- requirements: what needs to be achieved, in general,  to be extracted from
>> the issues
>>       -- recommendations: what we (as a group) suggest as next steps (example
>> recommendation
>>          would be the creation of a working group)
>>       -- in Cologne Guenther Neher had volunteered to write something about
>> curricula - a mail has been sent to him
>>
>> Where do the following fit?
>>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
>>
>> ==========================================================
>> ============
>> USE CASE CLUSTERS- ONGOING ACTIONS
>>
>> -- Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
>>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses
>>      2011-01-27: deadline is Feb 15th to receive suggested use cases
>>
>> ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-
>> minutes.html#action03]
>>
>>
>> ==========================================================
>> ============
>> PROBLEMS / LIMITATIONS / ISSUES - SECTION IN REPORT
>>
>> Draft section by Karen, Peter, Tom, Jodi and Gordon:
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page
>> -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Mar/0057.html
>>
>> ACTION: everyone (on the call and off) to send email message in the next week re
>> brainstorming on important issues [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/17-lld-
>> minutes.html#action08]
>>
>> -- Library standards and issues pages:
>>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
>>
>> ACTION: As a future topic for March 10, discuss the open questions in the second
>> half of
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-
>> minutes.html#action03]
>>
>>   -- Topics as a checklist, each topic having its own page
>>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
>>
>> ==========================================================
>> ============
>> AOB
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 17 March 2011 15:13:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 17 March 2011 15:13:14 GMT