use case questions for "Use Case Crosslinking Environment Data and the Library"

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:59:47 +0000
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Uldis and I have been working on curating the use case cluster on Social and New Uses.

We'd like some feedback about one of these, "Use Case Crosslinking Environment Data and the Library":
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Crosslinking_Environment_Data_and_the_Library

First, we wonder whether it might be relevant to any additional clusters -- or to the Web Services discussion.

Second, we wonder whether crosslinking is being covered adequately -- since it's one of the main benefits of LLD. We're considering adding a more general summarization of crosslinking from a JISC use case. (I'm so grateful for their CC-BY licensing!)

Your opinions would be useful!

-Jodi