Re: Special LLD XG telecon on 15 March (14 March for some)

Oh no...!  If this were a show-stopper for people in
the UK/Europe time zones, I'd be willing to shift the call
from 1:00 to 2:00 my time, but Jeff, Ed, and Marcia also
want to participate.

Jodi, I didn't realize that your participation was an option on
that date [1].  Five AM is already truly a stretch but four is
unreasonable for a regular work day :-(

Tom

[1] http://doodle.com/f6mta2ke8pvphc5e

--