Review tracking

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:42:13 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi everyone,

In http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html

>     [NEW] ACTION: Antoine to keep track and answer comments until today
>     [recorded in
>     [34]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action07]

I have updated http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments#LLD_XG_Final_Report:_Authors_and_Reviewers_by_section
to include links to the reviews we have received.
As you will have noticed, I have also sent some "answers" to the comments. Nothing really significant content-wise, just simple acknowledgments, to say that this is really useful, and we'll come back to them with further answer. For the moment this is maybe a bit superfluous, as most reviews come from ourselves. But it's good to have such a policy in place, for the time reviews will come from outside.

Now, it's Jeff's turn ;-)

>     [NEW] ACTION: Jeff to keep track of further comments between June 24
>     and June 30 [recorded in
>     [35]http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action08]

Cheers,

Antoine