Re: Draft CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENT

I wanted something that I could hand people during the American Library Association meeting this weekend, so I took this text and created a flyer for it in the wiki.  The W3C wiki print style sheet does a pretty good job rendering this as a one-page flyer.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/