Re: Draft CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENT

Hi everyone,

In the light of today's discussion, some additional comments:

1. If the email goes to many (all?) lists at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists, then maybe we should drop:
> In order to encourage open discussion of key conclusions of the report, the
> sections "Benefits", "Implementation challenges", and "Recommendations" will be
> posted to the mailing on Friday 17 June, 24 June, and 1 July as a series of
> separate discussion threads.

For a general audience (i.e., beyond public-lld) I think it's a bit counter-productive to send many emails.

2. We should be ready to add that "Comments can be also attached to individual sections posted at http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/w3clld/"

3. If we send this call next week we should adapt "17 June through 15 July." to "24 June through 22 July"!

Cheers,

Antoine