[UC deliverable] Method followed for UC gathering and review

From: Daniel Vila <dvila@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:47:26 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, public-lld@w3.org
Hi,

I am currently writing a section of the UC deliverable [1] where I would
like to describe the method followed regarding the UC and I was wondering if
we had a such description somewhere, something like:

1) Identify different UC clusters

2) Call for use cases for each cluster

3) Review of submitted UC

4) Extracted UC, Problems and limitations, vocabs.. for each cluster

5) ...

Any pointer or idea would be very appreciated.

Cheers,

Daniel

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport#Motivation_and_method