Re: Comments on Benefits section

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:32:17 -0700
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
I wasn't sure about Felix's comment about Unicode... we had said that
one of the benefits of LD is the facility for internationalisation,
and I took that to mean things like the use of neutral identifiers
plus the ability to use the lang attribute on labels. His comment is
that LD provides Unicode support. I don't see a direct connection
between LD and Unicode, but I do see one between LD and language
flexibility. Anyone else?

kc