W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

AW: Agenda - Jan 27 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Haffner, Alexander <A.Haffner@dnb.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:51:15 +0100
Message-ID: <6DA97EFF2763174B8BDC409CA19729840BF08589@dbf-ex.AD.DDB.DE>
To: "Thomas Baker" <tbaker@tbaker.de>, "public-xg-lld" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regrets for tomorrow 
Best, Alex

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] Im
> Auftrag von Thomas Baker
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011 04:11
> An: public-xg-lld
> Betreff: Agenda - Jan 27 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Agenda - Jan 27 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Source: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
> 
> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300 Kuala Lumpur
>      0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
> 
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list
> 
> LLD XG telecons:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>       Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>           persons invited by chairs.
> 
> Chair: Tom
> Scribe: ?
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
> 
> Regrets:
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>    PROPOSED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2011/01/20-lld-minutes.html
>    Will be installed at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/20-
> lld-minutes.html
> 
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>          2011-02-03 Antoine
>          2011-02-10 Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-17 Tom, regrets Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-24 Antoine
>          2011-03-03 ?
> 
> -- Dedicated Asia-Pacific time zone telecon - to be scheduled
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> FINAL REPORT DRAFT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport - all cluster texts linked
> here (was FinalReportOutline)
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases are linked
> here
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
>     2011-01-06: "Topics section still remains to be done.  Finished by 20 January?"
> 
> ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end of
> December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ACTION: Gordon and Ross to review use cases in light of migration of legacy data
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Authority_data
>     2011-01-06: "document being edited in Google Docs"
> 
> ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of December
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Vocabulary alignment: curators Antoine, Michael, Marcia
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign
>     2011-01-06: "for discussion on 2011-01-13"
> 
> ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for end of
> December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action07]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Archives and heterogeneous data: curators Karen, Emmanuelle
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
>     2011-01-06: "almost done"
> 
> ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of December [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action02]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Citations: curators Ed, Kai, Peter
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Digital objects: curators Mark, Jodi, Asaf
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Objects
>     2011-01-06: "done by Jan 20?"
> 
> ACTION: Mark, Jodi, and Asaf to curate digital objects cluster for end of December
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses
> 
> ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-
> minutes.html#action03]
> 
> Specific call for use cases
> --> draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0060.html
> --> sent http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0098.html
> 
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon)
> 
> ACTION: GordonD and Karen to curate collection cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> minutes.html#action11]
> 
> Page on library metadata granularity :
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> PAGES RELATED TO USE CASES
> -- Terminology: "value vocabulary; metadata element set, and dataset"
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocab
> ularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets
> 
> ACTION: Mark and Emmanuelle to clean definition of value vocabulary and use of
> attribute [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-
> lld-minutes.html#action02]
>  -->
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocab
> ularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets
> 
> -- Topics
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Use_cases
> _.26_Topics_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30
> 
> -- Use case goals
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
> 
> -- Vocabularies
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#vocs
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Vocabulari
> es_14:00-15:30_.2B_16:00-17:30
> 
> ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture
> for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short sketch for final report)
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-
> minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> REQUIREMENTS
> 
> -- First requirements extracted during F2F meeting:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Issues_ide
> ntified_as_requirements.2C_and_recommendations_for_future_work
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> APPLICATION PROFILES - MODELS AND REQUIREMENTS
> 
> -- Pittsburgh meeting
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/22-lld-minutes.html
> 
> -- Start of follow-up discussion
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Oct/0098.html (Mikael Nilsson)
>    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/dc-architecture.html
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> YOUTUBE VIDEO (Tom)
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/YouTube_Video
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> OTHER WIKI PAGES
> 
> Library Standards and Linked Data
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
> 
> ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite
> to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-
> minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ACTION: Everyone to update the Events page
> (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-
> minutes.html#action05]
> 
> -- DATASETS ON CKAN
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats - first
> page
>    http://ckan.net/group/lld - LLD group
>    -- Packages should use LOD cloud guidelines where applicable
> 
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKA
> Nmetainformation
>    -- Conventions for keys/predicates used in LLD should be documented at
> 
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datasets/CK
> ANmetainformation
> 
> -- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content related to library linked
> data
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
> 
> -- Events - whenever members make presentations related to LLD XG
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
> 
> -- Community building and outreach
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
> 
> -- Library terminology informally explained (Karen)
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained
> 
> -- Library data resources and terminology (Karen)
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
> 
> -- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf
> 
> -- Semantic Web Terminology (Karen and others?)
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology
> 
> -- Pittsburgh outcomes
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
> 
> ==========================================================
> ============
> AOB
> 
> --
> Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Received on Wednesday, 26 January 2011 20:40:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 26 January 2011 20:40:06 GMT