Draft final report

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:14:13 -0500
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

Thursday's call will be our 26th telecon, with 17 telecons
remaining in the charter of LLD XG.

I have turned the provisional outline of a draft report [1]
into a document for the report itself [2] and will propose
that we start consolidating texts that are currently spread
over several documents, such as the use case clusters, into
this central document.

I propose that we walk through the list of documents on the
agenda and decide whether a given document:

-- has served its purpose and can be dropped from the agenda
-- should be integrated into the DraftReport
-- should be finalized as a separate deliverable (or as a part
   of a separate deliverable).

We will also have ten minutes or so to talk about the YouTube
video.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport