Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

Jeff, that's my interpretation based on the fact that they are
disjoint (at least in RDA they are) and inter-dependent (there's no
Expression w/o Work, etc.), so I can't think of a way to serialize
them except as records. I would love to see a different possibility,
because I don't think this is a good model.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net