RE: Cases

Antoine,

To my mind, the Subject Search use case is "vocabulary alignment" in the
sense of aligning RDF vocabularies to human vocabulary via rdfs:label.
The WW2 illustration is meant to illustrate how Google's quote operator
can be used as a poor man's SPARQL endpoint IFF the rdfs:labels are
actually carried into the HTML representation. I think it would be hard
to rationalize this point in any other cluster. I won't be offended,
though, if the use case was dropped for being too subtle or
insignificant.

Jeff

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Component_Vocabulari

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign#Scenarios_.2