W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Agenda - Jan 13 2011 - LLD XG telecon #24 - 1000 EDT

From: Asaf Bartov <asaf.bartov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:01:14 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTimWtv9k_zxtVS+AqUnu=w6j+SQv6Ac41WDv=B2G@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Belated regrets.  Emergency at work.

   Asaf

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de> wrote:

> Regrets from me today. I've got conflicting agendas...
>
> I might chime in on IRC.
>
>
> All the best,
>
> Lars
>
>  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
>  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****
>
> --
> Dr. Lars G. Svensson
> Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik
> http://www.dnb.de/
> l.svensson@dnb.de
>
>
> > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> > Von: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org]
> > Im Auftrag von Thomas Baker
> > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011 02:54
> > An: public-xg-lld
> > Betreff: Agenda - Jan 13 2011 - LLD XG telecon #24 - 1000 EDT
> >
> > Agenda - Jan 13 2011 - LLD XG telecon #24 - 1000 EDT
> >
> > WEEKLY AGENDAS FOCUS ON A SUBSET OF ISSUES FROM A RUNNING AGENDA AT
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
> >
> > Time -
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
> >      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-
> > calendar.html#s_4061
> >      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300
> > Kuala Lumpur
> >      0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
> >
> > W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
> >       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
> >       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
> >       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
> >       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community
> > list
> >
> > LLD XG telecons:
> >       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
> >       Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
> >           persons invited by chairs.
> >
> > Chair: Tom
> > Scribe: ?
> >       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
> >       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
> >
> > Regrets:
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > ADMIN
> > -- Minutes of previous telecon
> >    PROPOSED: To accept
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html
> >
> > -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
> >      Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets
> > received:
> >          2011-01-20 Emmanuelle
> >          2011-01-27 Tom
> >          2011-02-03 Antoine
> >          2011-02-11 Emmanuelle
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > Report from ALA Mid-Winter and LITA/ALCTS actions (Karen)
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases
> > are linked here
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline - all
> > cluster texts linked here
> >
> > ACTION: TomB to link cluster pages to
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline [recorded
> > in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html#action05]
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Vocabulary alignment: curators Antoine, Michael
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign
> >     2011-01-06: "for discussion on 2011-01-13"
> >
> > ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for
> > end of December [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#action07]
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Archives and heterogeneous data: curators Karen, Emmanuelle
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
> >     2011-01-06: "almost done".  "Gap analysis for discussion on 2011-
> > 01-13"
> >
> > ACTION: Kcoyle to see if Archives cluster reveals problems or
> > limitations -- things missing from the available technology that would
> > make LLD implementable [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html#action15]
> >
> > ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of December
> > [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-
> > lld-minutes.html#action02]
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
> >     2011-01-06: "Topics section still remains to be done.  Finished by
> > 20 January?"
> >
> > ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end
> > of December [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#action05]
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Authority_d
> > ata
> >     2011-01-06: "document being edited in Google Docs"
> >
> > ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of
> > December [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#action06]
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Citations: curators Ed, Kai, Peter
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations
> >
> > ------
> > CLUSTER Digital objects: curators Mark, Jodi, Asaf
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Objects
> >     2011-01-06: "done by Jan 20?"
> >
> > ACTION: Curators of Archives and Digital Objects clusters to
> > incorporate Use Case NLL Digitized Map Archive
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_NLL_Digitized_Map_Ar
> > chive [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html#action12]
> >
> > ACTION: Mark, Jodi, and Asaf to curate digital objects cluster for end
> > of December [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#action04]
> >
> > ------
> > NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
> >     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses
> >
> > ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-
> > minutes.html#action03]
> >
> > ------
> > NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon)
> >
> > ACTION: GordonD to curate collection cluster [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html#action11]
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > INDIVIDUAL USE CASES
> >
> > ACTION: For each use case curator: on the Vocabularies page
> > (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies) link to each
> > URL use case that uses it [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#action01]
> > -- NEED TO CONTINUE THIS ACTION?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > 2011-01-13 MEETING ENDS HERE. BELOW THIS POINT, ALL ACTIONS SIMPLY
> > CARRIED FORWARD...
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > PAGES RELATED TO USE CASES
> > -- Terminology: "value vocabulary; metadata element set, and dataset"
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained
> > #Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets
> >
> > ACTION: Mark and Emmanuelle to clean definition of value vocabulary and
> > use of attribute [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> > minutes.html#action02]
> >
> > -- Topics
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Use_c
> > ases_.26_Topics_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30
> >
> > -- Use case goals
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
> >
> > -- Vocabularies
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> > minutes.html#vocs
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Vocab
> > ularies_14:00-15:30_.2B_16:00-17:30
> >
> > ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT
> > architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short
> > sketch for final report) [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-
> > minutes.html#action04]
> >
> > ACTION: Jeff to write one or two paragraphs on VIAF design discussions
> > as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-
> > lld/2010Oct/0107.html[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-
> > minutes.html#action06]
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > REQUIREMENTS
> >
> > -- First requirements extracted during F2F meeting:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes#Issue
> > s_identified_as_requirements.2C_and_recommendations_for_future_work
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > APPLICATION PROFILES - MODELS AND REQUIREMENTS
> >
> > -- Pittsburgh meeting
> >    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/22-lld-
> > minutes.html
> >
> > -- Start of follow-up discussion
> >    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Oct/0098.html
> > (Mikael Nilsson)
> >    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/dc-architecture.html
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > YOUTUBE VIDEO (Tom)
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/YouTube_Video
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > OTHER WIKI PAGES
> >
> > ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to
> > William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in
> > http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
> >
> > ACTION: Everyone to update the Events page
> > (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly
> > [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-
> > lld-minutes.html#action05]
> >
> > -- DATASETS ON CKAN
> >    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats
> > - first page
> >    http://ckan.net/group/lld - LLD group
> >    -- Packages should use LOD cloud guidelines where applicable
> >
> > http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets
> > /CKANmetainformation
> >    -- Conventions for keys/predicates used in LLD should be documented
> > at
> >
> > http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datase
> > ts/CKANmetainformation
> >
> > -- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content related to
> > library linked data
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
> >
> > -- Events - whenever members make presentations related to LLD XG
> >    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
> >
> > -- Community building and outreach
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
> >
> > -- Library terminology informally explained (Karen)
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained
> >
> > -- Library data resources and terminology (Karen)
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
> >
> > -- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf
> >
> > -- Semantic Web Terminology (Karen and others?)
> >    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology
> >
> > -- Pittsburgh outcomes
> >    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
> >
> > ======================================================================
> > AOB
> >
> > --
> > Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
>
>
>
>


-- 
Asaf Bartov <asaf.bartov@gmail.com>
Received on Thursday, 13 January 2011 16:02:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 January 2011 16:02:03 GMT