Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:00:00 +0100
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
CC: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>

Hi all,

As per my action I have written some text [1] to explain the terms
"dataset, metadata element set, value vocabulary" with feedback from
Karen and Antoine to address the things that don't fit very nicely.

Please let me know what you think, after I've had your input we'll put
it on the public list to get shot at.

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets