Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

Hi all,

As per my action I have written some text [1] to explain the terms
"dataset, metadata element set, value vocabulary" with feedback from
Karen and Antoine to address the things that don't fit very nicely.

Please let me know what you think, after I've had your input we'll put
it on the public list to get shot at.

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained#Vocabularies.2C_Element_sets.2C_Datasets