Re: Linked Data issues

From: Asaf Bartov <asaf.bartov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:51:24 +0200
To: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Just in case Jodi got the impression this didn't resonate -- I think it's an
excellent summary of very real concerns for libraries, and furthermore,
concerns that are _key_, i.e. take the first few slots in a prioritized list
of concerns, for libraries.

I therefore think these should be well covered in our final report.

Cheers,

   Asaf

--
Asaf Bartov <asaf.bartov@gmail.com>