Re: Draft reorganization done

From: Peter Murray <peter.murray@lyrasis.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:34:16 -0500
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Geez -- that is a huge list.  I fear I'm going to have to break with my attempt to save paper by printing it.  I've already scrolled up and down the page a lot just reviewing it.  Thanks, Karen.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/