Draft reorganization done

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:59:44 -0800
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I've done a first pass reorganization of the issues from the use cases
and email. Undoubtedly there will be others to come along, and I will
slot them in. However, at this point it's mainly a bunch of bullet
points, not eloquently written text :-). I suggest that first we
discuss the list of issues such that we agree on what the issues are,
then we can begin writing them up.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page

I reiterate that this is a FIRST PASS -- destined to BE CHANGED as we
think it through.