Re: Brainstorming: Key Issues

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:41:19 +0100
CC: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Karen,

> I'm not sure where to put this, but I think that yet another wiki page will be needed for the drafting, *OR* I could do it within the draft report. My usual approach to this is to throw in all of the comments and statements in a section called "raw" and above that copy them into an area called "cooked". So, separate page or within report?

Separate page, please! I think that's a main lesson from the transclusion last week: early inclusion of text of the draft report makes people a bit uncomfortable ;-)
That being said, you should of course feel free to create a new wiki page AND put a pointer to it from the draft report.

Cheers (and thanks for taking care of all this!)