ACTION on _everyone_ (was Re: Brainstorming: Key Issues)

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:44:05 -0500
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 09:26:45AM -0800, Karen Coyle wrote:
> This is my kick-off for brainstorming and key issues. I'd suggest
> that for the first go-round we not worry about structure or levels
> of granularity but just throw out ideas. I'll do my best to keep
> track and we can then come back and have a more coordinated
> discussion.
>
> Karen's list:

For the benefit of those not on today's call, we took an ACTION
for everyone:

    ACTION: Everyone (on the call and off) to send email message
    in the next week re brainstorming on important issues [recorded in
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/17-lld-minutes.html#action08]

Note: "in the next week"...

Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>