Re: use cases transcluded into a copy of the draft report

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:48:49 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Jodi,

> I've used transclusion to copy the use case sections into a copy of the draft report:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion
> Please let me know if this is what you had in mind!
>  [...]
>
> I have left the original draft report unchanged in place at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=DraftReport
> If we want to make significant changes to be reflected in both of these, we should talk about how to best do that. For instance, by separating out each section into a wiki page, or finding another collaborative writing system.
>
> Let me know if any of this needs adjustment!

Thanks a lot for this. Personally, that's precisely what I wanted to see. And I don't think the transclusion needs adjustment itself: it's rather the content that is being transcluded that needs further selection/curation :-)

I think your suggestion of separating out each section into a wiki page, which could then be better curated by individual curators, is a good idea.

Cheers,