W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > February 2011

AW: [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=45]Agenda - Feb 10 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:48:12 +0100
Message-ID: <6DA97EFF2763174B8BDC409CA19729840CE620CC@dbf-ex.AD.DDB.DE>
To: "Emmanuelle Bermes" <manue@figoblog.org>, "public-xg-lld" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regrets from me to-day. I'm in Berlin for the Grand Opening of the W3C German-Austrian Office.

All the best,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

-- 
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik
http://www.dnb.de/
l.svensson@dnb.de


> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org]
> Im Auftrag von Emmanuelle Bermes
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011 18:58
> An: public-xg-lld
> Betreff: [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=45]Agenda - Feb 10 2011 - LLD XG
> telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Agenda - Feb 10 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Source: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
> 
> Time -
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-
> calendar.html#s_4061
>      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300
> Kuala Lumpur
>      0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
> 
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community
> list
> 
> LLD XG telecons:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>       Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>           persons invited by chairs.
> 
> Chair: Emmanuelle
> Scribe: ?
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
> 
> Regrets:
> 
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>    PROPOSED: To accept
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/03-lld-
> minutes.html
> 
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets
> received:
>          2011-02-17 Tom, regrets Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-24 Antoine
>          2011-03-03 ?
> 
> -- Dedicated Asia-Pacific time zone telecon - to be scheduled
> 
> -- LOD-LAM Summit: http://lod-lam.net/
> Is anyone planning to go?
> Should we invite one of the organizers for a brief discussion in one
> of our calls? (preferably before their Cfp closes on Feb. 28, 2011)
> 
> ======================================================================
> FINAL REPORT DRAFT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport
> cf. http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-
> minutes.html
> "Start by putting everything in one big draft and see what can then be
> extracted elsewhere [...] for different audiences"
> "Audience is a mix of knowledgeable parties, W3C, librarians who are
> curious, decision-makers in the library world"
> 
> ======================================================================
> USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases
> are linked here
>    It would be helpful to read each others sections to bring in new
> perspectives and reviewing from different standpoints.
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Bibliographic data: curators Gordon, Martin
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
>     2011-01-27: "Is finished. Minor adjustments due to the late use
> cases"
> 
> ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end
> of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex, Joachim
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Authority_d
> ata
>     2011-01-06: "document being edited in Google Docs"
> 
> ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of
> December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Vocabulary alignment: curators Antoine, Michael, Marcia
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign
>     2011-01-27: "Most of the work is editorial. Have something on the
> middle of next week or the week after that."
> 
> ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for
> end of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action07]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Archives and heterogeneous data: curators Karen, Emmanuelle
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
>     2011-01-27: "Almost done. Keeping the action open to remember to
> review it one last time."
> 
> ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of December
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-
> lld-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Citations: curators Ed, Kai, Peter
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations
>     2011-01-27: "Kai had some ideas for taking it further to make
> things better, but unsure how far he intends to go"
> 
> ------
> CLUSTER Digital objects (Mark, Jodi, Asaf)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Digital_Objects
>     2011-01-27: "Still finishing up. Needs help with some of the use
> case shepherds for suggesting things."
> 
> ACTION: Mark, Jodi, and Asaf to curate digital objects cluster for end
> of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-
> minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses
>     2011-01-27: deadline is Feb 15th to receive suggested use cases
> 
> ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/16-lld-
> minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon, Karen)
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Collections
>    2011-01-27: "done in a week or two"
> 
> ACTION: GordonD and Karen to curate collection cluster [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-
> minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ------
> NEW CLUSTER ON WEB SERVICES?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2011Feb/0002.html
> 
> ======================================================================
> WIKI PAGE DISCUSSION
> 
> Continuing discussion on wiki pages, in the light of their possible
> contribution to the report
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0148.html
> 
> --  Consider "dropping" (i.e., no longer link to)
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
>        Superseded by
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
>        Notes have been merged into Vocabularies and TopicsDiscussed.
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology
>        Good idea, but no progress.
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
>        Last edited in July, one group listed.
>        Relates to the idea of outreach.  What is possible in seventeen
> weeks?
> 
> --  For now, maintain FYI for LLDXG members - wiki pages to be frozen
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases
>        Lists clusters and Use Cases.
> 
> --  External resources of particular relevance - to be frozen?
> 
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datase
> ts/CKANmetainformation
> 
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets
> /CKANmetainformation
> 
> --  External resources of particular relevance - reference for
> dissemination?
>    http://www.dlib.org/dlib/november10/byrne/11byrne.html
> 
> ======================================================================
> RECORDED ACTIONS AND DECISIONS REGARDING WIKI PAGES
> 
> -- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content related to
> library linked data
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
>    we want to produce a slide deck that can be used for presentations,
> as a deliverable of the XG.
> 
> ACTION: karen to look through the presentations and begin to extract
> some things, to help to start the discussion [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/03-lld-
> minutes.html#action08]
> 
> -- Events - whenever members make presentations related to LLD XG
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
> 
> ACTION: Everyone to update the Events page
> (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-
> lld-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> -- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf
> 
> ACTION: emma to update "layered model" diagram model and lead a
> discussion on it in the coming weeks [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/03-lld-
> minutes.html#action07]
> 
> -- Library data in Semantic Web format
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats
> 
> ACTION: ross to deprecate the "library data and semantic web formats"
> and create a link to the CKAN efforts [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/02/03-lld-
> minutes.html#action09]
> 
> -- Youtube Video
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/YouTube_Video
> Pursue discussion on storyboard, with low priority level. Shouldn't be
> considered a deliverable of the group.
> 
> ======================================================================
> AOB
Received on Thursday, 10 February 2011 08:48:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 10 February 2011 08:48:47 GMT