Typology of memory institutions

From: <szapoun@uom.gr>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 06:00:28 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Greetings from Greece!
My name is Sofia Zapounidou and with other two colleagues are thinking of
serving as linked data basic information (name, address,etc) regarding all
Greek memory institutions (libraries, museums, archives). Is there a typology
of memory institutions? We would like to classify each institution according to
a typology. The aim is to perform searches where e.g. a 'Special Library'
inherits properties from the broader 'Library' concept.

Best regards,
Sofia