W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > February 2011

Re: Agenda - Feb 03 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: Guenther Neher <g.neher@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 08:03:21 +0100
Message-ID: <4D4A5339.4010709@fh-potsdam.de>
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regrets for today, duew to a meeting.

Guenther

Am 30.01.2011 15:31, schrieb Antoine Isaac:
> Agenda - Feb 03 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
> 
> Source: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
> 
> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300
> Kuala Lumpur
>      0000 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
> 
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list
> 
> LLD XG telecons:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>       Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>           persons invited by chairs.
> 
> Chair: Antoine
> Scribe: ?
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (how to)
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#Nicknames
> 
> Regrets:
> 
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecon
>    PROPOSED: To accept
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html
> 
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>          2011-02-10 Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-17 Tom, regrets Emmanuelle
>          2011-02-24 Antoine
> 
> ======================================================================
> FINAL REPORT DRAFT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport
> cf.
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html
> "Start by putting everything in one big draft and see what can then be
> extracted elsewhere [...] for different audiences"
> "Audience is a mix of knowledgeable parties, W3C, librarians who are
> curious, decision-makers in the library world"
> 
> ACTION: Antoine to include executive summary placeholder in report
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> 
> ACTION: emma to put the Goals page content at the beginning of the use
> case section [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> 
> ACTION: emma to add a 1.4 section (before recommendations) on problems
> and limitations [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> 
> -- Fate of library standards and issues pages:
>   
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
>   
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata
> 
> ACTION: GordonD to split
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
> and make recommendations on where to integrate into the final report
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/27-lld-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> 
> ======================================================================
> WIKI PAGE DISCUSSION
> 
> Continuing discussion on wiki pages, in the light of their possible
> contribution to the report
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0148.html
> 
> --  Unsure what to do with...
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/YouTube_Video
>        Deliverable would be a storyboard if there is interest.
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf
> 
> --  Consider "dropping" (i.e., no longer link to)
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_data_in_Semantic_Web_formats
>        Superseded by CKAN effort?
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
>        Superseded by
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology
>        Good idea, but no progress.
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
>        Notes have been merged into Vocabularies and TopicsDiscussed.
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
>        Last edited in July, one group listed.
>        Relates to the idea of outreach.  What is possible in seventeen
> weeks?
> 
> --  For now, maintain FYI for LLDXG members - wiki pages to be frozen
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases
>        Lists clusters and Use Cases.
> 
> --  External resources of particular relevance - to be frozen?
>   
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datasets/CKANmetainformation
> 
>   
> http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation
> 
> 
> --  External resources of particular relevance - reference for
> dissemination?
>    http://www.dlib.org/dlib/november10/byrne/11byrne.html
>  
> ======================================================================
> USE CASE CLUSTERS - KEY SECTION OF FINAL REPORT
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases - all use cases
> are linked here
> 
> ------ *Focus of this week*
> CLUSTER Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex, Joachim
>    
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Authority_data
>     2011-01-06: "document being edited in Google Docs"
> 
> ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of
> December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action06]
> 
>  
> ------
> 
> ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end
> of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05]
> 
>     2011-01-27: "Is finished. Minor adjustments due to the late use cases"
> 
> ACTION: Antoine, Marcia and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment
> cluster for end of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07]
> 
>     2011-01-27: "Most of the work is editorial. Have something on the
> middle of next week or the week after that."
>  
> ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of December
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action02]
> 
>     2011-01-27: "Almost done. Keeping the action open to remember to
> review it one last time."
> 
> ACTION: Mark, Jodi, and Asaf to curate digital objects cluster for end
> of December [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action04]
> 
>     2011-01-27: "Still finishing up. Needs help with some of the use
> case shepherds for suggesting things."
> 
> 
> 


-- 
Prof. Dr. GŁnther Neher
FH Potsdam
Fachbereich Informationswissenschaften
http://iw.fh-potsdam.de
Received on Thursday, 3 February 2011 07:03:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 3 February 2011 07:03:51 GMT