Re: References to "application profiles"

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:56:23 -0400
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 03:48:19PM -0700, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I made a minor (I hope) change in wording, since it wasn't clear
> what the term "differently" was referring to:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section2&diff=6012&oldid=6007
>
> Tom, if "RDF" was vital there, please add it back in.

The revision looks okay to me.  The word "differently" was meant to convey the
idea that FRBR has been expressed or interpreted in different ways
("differently"), but I can see how it was confusingly worded.  In your
revision, the sentence emphasizes that there are multiple ("different")
ontologies -- not quite the same point, though in this context perhaps enough.