Re: Restructuring the "available data" section (s)

On 25 Aug 2011, at 05:46, ZENG, MARCIA wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> Following the discussions on this thread, I could see that when putting
> all the 'issues' together in the final report the "Linking Issues" section
> in the appendix seemed to has more details and is standing by itself, as
> Karen pointed out.
>
> I wonder if there is anyway to make much changes at the (almost) last
> minute.  It is fine to me to let it stay in the Appendix, if adding a
> short introduction in the Available Vocabularies and Datasets[1] section
> is an option.

Alternately, we could just get rid of the header "Available Vocabularies and Datasets", as in this diff
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section2&diff=5848&oldid=5825

That's because it doesn't seem (to me) to describe the two subsequent sections.

I don't think that we're pressed for space -- it's just about making the report and its appendices fit together. I think we're reasonably ok with that at the moment, though of course ideas for making improvements (that could be quickly implemented) are still welcome!

-Jodi