Re: Restructuring the "available data" section (s)

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:05:19 +0200
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
The issue is already summarized as an item with link to this appendix in the
"current situation" section. Why not put the content of "the linking issue"
[1] in the side deliverable [2], and change the link in "current situation"
?

It's possible we already discussed this option though, but I can't remember
it...

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion#The_linking_issue
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset