Re: terminology for libraries (was Re: capitalization etc?)

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:31:26 -0700
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Quoting Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>:

> Sure!
>
> * "Libraries"
> * "cultural organizations (including libraries)"
> * libraries,  archives,  and museums ("memory institutions")
> * "library and memory-institution professionals"
>
> :) -Jodi

Thanks, Jodi. I think Emma and I have made this easier with our task
of defining these in the scope area. The first sentence under Library
now reads:

"Library. The word "library" as used in this report comprises the full
range of cultural heritage and memory institutions including
libraries, museums and archives."

So all of these can just say "libraries" and the rest should be
inferred. The folks doing the final copy editing should take care of
this.