Re: Restructuring the "available data" section (s)

Hi Jodi,

OK, I see the issue. Indeed the appendix on available data is a bit unbalanced now, as it results from putting aside two things that were in one bigger section before (together with the bits on "data availability" that are in the "current situation" now):
- a brief presentation of the report
- more details on the issue of semantic connections (alignments).

I can't really think of a way to introduce them in an elegant way. These are basically left-overs, but left-overs that are important, and refered to from the main report body. I hope readers will access them from that main report that cites them. I also count on the fact that readers would be less demanding, for a more technical appendix.

And I'd be reluctant to remove them. It's good to have a teaser for the side deliverable on data. And the part on alignment issues is quite important. In fact via the blog comments we've been asked to write even more on it...

Cheers,

Antoine