Re: Draft: Executive Summary

It's very good to have a start on this! I think what's there is rather discouraging, particularly in the summary of analysis. Unfortunately I don't have time to look closer and possibly fix it -- but perhaps someone else can push further the start Karen has given us?

I'm not sure whether, for our readers, Linked Data is obvious as a starting point -- so I'd rather that we talk about "great interest in sharing bibliographic data on the Web" rather than the "great interest in sharing bibliographic data on the Web using Linked Data technologies". This is a pretty significant change so I didn't just make it!

-Jodi