Restructuring the "available data" section (s)

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 00:23:44 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

In the last telecon it was agreed that the former "available data" section [1] could live in the final report, on the condition that it is split in two parts:
- one fitting the new "current situation" section [2]
- the other being put at the end of the report, to give more details [3]

To address complains about the length of the proposed sub-section for "current situation", I've tried to shorten it, and put some of the material in the separate section at the end [5]. I've also created a small intro in the "current situation" sub-section, which refers to our survey and the appendix section.

Feedback is much welcome. The paragraphs are still the longest ones in the "current situation" section, but I do hope they fit better now...

Best,

Antoine

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section&oldid=5672
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion-Multiple_Reports#Data_availability