Re: Social and Emergent Uses Cluster use cases

Hi Uldis, Jodi,

Great job! I see the end of July has been pretty busy creating the missing use cases ;-) That's really impressive.

Of course I see some use cases are still a bit work in progress, but I guess we can't afford perfect quality there. It's good enough, and anyway we can still go back to the wiki, even after the main reports have been frozen.
Similarly, I also feel a bit strange that the "new" cases would be attached to the social ones. But well, it's late to change that organization, and probably one smart extra sentence in the use case report could alleviate my uneasiness ;-)

About the inclusion in the Use Case document, your draft go certainly in the right direction.
I have changed the level of your headings: e.g., "Distributed Publishing/Aggregation infrastructure" was not a sub-section of "Social and new uses".
You should also be careful about the sentence
[
data, which can be offered in a variety of formats, including linked data, RDFa, and microformats, and may be distributed via APIs (other ways???).
]
We had a comment that in many places, we have written stuff that conflate LD with RDF only. I feel this one lets the reader imagine that RDFa would not be linked data. And neither would be other formats, like JSON (which would be relevant to mention here maybe, btw).

Finally, we'll try to align your vocabularies (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses#Relevant_vocabularies) with the deliverable on vocabularies and datasets. Here, wouldn't you have one or two preferred concrete examples of "review and tagging vocabularies", for us to include in? The Tag Ontology? MOAT?

Cheers,

Antoine