Re: changed heading levels in draft vocabularies section

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:07:37 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Thanks Jodi,

While this puts me into trouble, that's a good move, cause it helps seeing one choice we have not made yet!

Basically, what I had prepared inclusion in the "current situation" was
That's what you have taken (the 3 "observations") plus an shortened version of the intro.

In fact I wanted to have the intro also in the "available data" sub-section of the "current situation":
Would that make sense?

That would make the sub-section on data availability in the "current situation" longer. But it saves us from adding an extra section at the end of the report
while this extra section is largely redundant anyway with the intro of the separate deliverable: