New data (was Re: [ID.LOC.GOV] New Vocabularies Added to ID.LOC.GOV)

Yes, this is relevant! And congrats to our LLD XG participants from LC who are involved in this :-)

By the way I'd like to point out that over the past weeks I (and probably others!) have been adding stuff to the LLD group on CKAN: http://ckan.net/group/lld.
It think it was something like 30 datasets only a couple of month ago, it's now 48. Not all is really new (there were some old datasets not included in the group) but a fair amount is.
As a result William's graph is getting really impressive :-) http://semantic.ckan.net/group/?group=http://ckan.net/group/lld

Antoine