Re: Comments on Benefits section

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:24:57 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
As agreed during our 2011-07-07 meeting [1], I just handled Dickson's
review by adding a paragraph into the Benefits section. See the diff
[2].
Emma

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Benefits&diff=5544&oldid=5499