Scope of LLD XG's attention - was Re: Transclusing the final report

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 09:15:24AM +0000, Viljanen Kim wrote:
> I promised in the previous telecon on 7th of April to do the
> transclusion of the final report. (Transclusions = including
> the content from some other wiki page to the current page,
> to make a long document that contains everything. Makes it
> e.g. easier to print the whole final report.)
>
> However, when I now looked at the final report [1], it was
> not clear to me what should/could be transcluded and what
> should not. (I was thinking about writing a small javascript
> or so to do the transclusion automatically.)

In my reading, the DraftReport outline [1] is out of date
and redundant.  I'm revising the outline to reflect (my
interpretation of) where we currently are with the various
sections.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport

--