Information on Use Case/Topic List analysis

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:54:36 -0700
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
The hearty group of volunteers has done some work on the analysis of
Use Cases in relation to the Topic list. We have begun with a
spreadsheet approach, and having completed that realize that we will
need a different approach, one that is more analytical, less
mechanical. Meanwhile, I produced a copy of the topic list with a
quick determination of which topics have been obviously covered by the
Use Cases:

http://kcoyle.net/temp/lld_topics.pdf

Perhaps at the meeting tomorrow we can brainstorm briefly on
strategies for this task.