W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda - Sep 23 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:54:11 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20100922155411.GA3068@octavius>
W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list

    LLD XG telecons:
        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
        Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
        persons invited by chairs.

Chair:  Tom
Scribe: ?
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (scribing instructions)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics#Nicknames (let's use these...)

Regrets: Ray, Annette

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Admin

-- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons

   PROPOSED: To accept minutes of previous telecon:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/16-lld-minutes.html

   Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
       2010-09-30 Antoine    - regrets Ray, Anette
       2010-10-07 Emmanuelle - regrets Anette
       2010-10-14 Tom        - regrets Emmanuelle
       2010-10-21 NO TELECON
       2010-10-28 Antoine    -

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Face-to-face meetings

   Pittsburgh - October 2010

   -- Friday, 22 October - "optional" LLD XG F2F for members attending DC-2010
      Joint meeting of LLD XG with DCMI Architecture Forum
      "Application Profiles for Linked Data: Models & Requirements"
      http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting

      Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
      http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010

      Jeff will bring a data projector.  Can anyone bring a microphone and
      speaker for the benefit of people participating remotely via Zakim?

   -- Saturday and Sunday, 23-24 October - Face-to-face meeting of LLD XG

      Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh

   Cologne - http://swib.org/swib10/
   -- Informal meeting of XG members at SWBIB 2010 on
      the morning of 1 December - contact Joachim Neubert <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Use cases and case studies - update
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

-- Call for use cases
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Call_Mail
   Sent: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Sep/0050.html
   Questionnaires are due back to Antoine, Alexander, Emmanuelle, Jodi, or
   public-lld@w3.org, preferably before October 15th.

-- Use cases (curators: Jodi, Emmanuelle, Alexander)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cases
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Cases_Gathering - frozen?

-- Other relevant wiki pages
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCCuration - guidelines for editors
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCRationale - background and rationale for use cases
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes - links to potential use cases
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions - things discussed in use cases

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Topics for LLD discussion and Use Cases (Karen)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]

Discussion planned at the F2F meeting

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Wiki pages for capturing relevant links and ideas

-- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations

-- Events where members attend or present the group
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events

-- Library terminology informally explained (Karen)
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained

-- Library data resources and terminology (Karen)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources

-- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Upcoming topics - FYI...

-- Technology and best practices (placeholder for future LLD XG work)
   Waiting until progress has been made on Use Cases and Topics

-- Community building and outreach (dormant)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
   Last discussed at:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html#item03

----------------------------------------------------------------------
7. AOB



-- 
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Received on Wednesday, 22 September 2010 15:54:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 22 September 2010 15:54:54 GMT