Re: Discussion on RDA, etc. at this week's telecon

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:36:04 -0700
To: "gordon@gordondunsire.com" <gordon@gordondunsire.com>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Gordon, I'm adding some bits and pieces of explanation where I think
they will help people understand. You should probably take a look
before the meeting and make sure I haven't mis-represented anything
before we begin our discussion. And feel free to change or revert any
of my changes if they are problematic.

kc