Re: Use case mail

On 9/3/10 3:30 PM, Jodi Schneider wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2010, at 14:28, Antoine Isaac wrote:
>>
>> Note that there was a remark in the call that contributors could also
>> write something directly on the wiki. But I'm not sure this is really
>> workable: our wiki can be edited by XG members only! We could tell
>> them to fill something on the public community wiki, but then we would
>> have working versions of the use case all over the place :-)
>
> Yes, I think we could move all use cases to the public community wiki to
> allow wider collaboration.

Actually I was about to argue against it, as we might want for ourselves not to receive comments on what we are doing--I like the way we can just put cases on the wiki, even if they are not finished.
But in fact it is possible to start a case list page on the community wiki, and have pointers to cases on our wiki there once these are finished.

What I'm worried about is also the fact that it would make the mail calling for use cases more complex (we have to refer to the wiki template as well). But well, as you're maybe the only one to have officially volunteered for curating the cases, if that's really your preferred method, and if you create one page on the community wiki that contains the necessary pointers on how to create cases there, then I won't object :-)

Cheers,

Antoine