Meeting at SWIB10 in Cologne

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:02:04 +0200
To: <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

the date of the meeting will be 1st of December, 9 to 13 h. According to
the Doodle poll (http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm ), nine of us
have or could make time then, more than at any other of the possible
meeting dates.

The meeting will take place at the hbz (Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des
Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen), where Annette Seiler will be our host.
Afterwards we could take lunch in a nearby restaurant. For hbz location,
see http://www.hbz-nrw.de/kontakt/anreise.

Looking forward to meet you - cheers, Joachim