Re: YouTube video - pointers to linked data sources

Oooh, that one! Yes, it is pretty great. I love the fact that it engages by flavouring the presentation with something that you are emotionally attached to, i.e where you grew up. I find it very evocative.

If we could get the interactive element, i.e create something based on input from the user, I think we have a winner. It would also be a good litmus test to see if the data available (right now) really *is* valuable to end-users.

We should do the video too, but this got me excited!

/martin