Missing topic in Topics list

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue.fig@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:27:37 +0200
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Karen, all,

Going through all use cases, I feel that we've missed an important
topic : USE of Library linked data.
We now have computational use, thanks to an addition by Felix. But
several other use cases are about consuming and using library data.
And that's important, because that's exactly what we're missing today,
sound examples of data usage.
Would you mind if I change "COMPU. Computational use of library data"
into "USE. Consuming and using library data", and make "computational
use of library data" just a sub item (USE. COMPUTATIONAL) ? Or shall
we wait until after the F2F to do it ?

Emmanuelle