Re: What's up with the Hilton?

From: Peter Murray <peter.murray@lyrasis.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:53:39 -0400
To: "Denenberg, Ray" <rden@loc.gov>
CC: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
The hotel-formerly-known-as-the-Hilton is undergoing a branding change.  The last I heard it was going to become part of the Omni group of hotels, but there are lawsuits and bankruptcy proceedings and other such stuff.  As near as I can tell, it doesn't affect the meeting next week.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Assistant Director                                http://dltj.org/about/