Re: New use cases still discussed in Pittsburgh?

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:05:50 +0200
To: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
CC: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi,

Thanks for advice & pointers.

> In other words, the XG is not set up to answer questions or
> offer advice, but to analyze requirements, survey the state

Not even informally?

I think this is why these people would like to interact with us. To show
us what they've done and ask if this is the way to go, or ask advice
about problems they're facing.

If we want to stay in touch with communities the actual problems and
solutions are the easiest thing to communicate about.

I could include one or two sentences about that we don't offer
ready-made solutions, but are able to discuss a bit with them and point
to possible solutions or other researchers working on the topic?

Mark.